MANUAL SKILLS

The manual world of practical skills is valued more than the mental world. Manual skills are appreciated by all. While mental abilities are underestimated and considered useless. Many of you who work with PCs or do mind-active jobs will know that many consider these jobs to be “comfortable” and almost trivial. On the other hand, practical professions are considered more essential and are valued more (and also with greater earnings. Mental professions such as writing a film or entering data or building graphics or preparing a lesson or discovering a new star are considered non-essential. the plumber, the electrician, the bricklayer, the mechanic … are considered essential and very important. Even those who have knowledge in these fields are valued more than those who make artistic or computer professions. It is no coincidence that there are even derogatory nicknames about these mental professions as: artist and nerd and mad scientist. While for the practical professions there is no derogatory. So in this society even if a good 70% of the population does mental work (since technology has also replaced many practical actions) the remaining 30% is considered more important.

ARE YOU FREE?

I CAN STAY WITHOUT VIDEOGAMES.
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT MUSIC.
I CAN STAY WITHOUT SHOPPING.
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT TV.
I CAN STAY WITTHOUT COMPUTER.
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT SMARTPHONE.
I CAN STAY WITHOUT MANGA OR ANIME.
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT SOCIAL.
I’M NOT SLAVE OF ALL THESE THINGS
I CAN LIVE WITHOUT THEM FOR ONE DAY, ONE MONTH, ONE YEAR OR TEN YEARS.
AND YOU?

%d bloggers like this: